- Our Services
- Fitness Center Services
- Worksite Health Promotion Services
- Onsite Staffing
- Behavior Change Programs
- Wellness Portal
- Tobacco Cessation
- Specialty Services
- Shop Products
- Midwest Conference
- News & Resources
- Health eNews
- Case Studies & More
- About Us
- Contact Us
Services are provided by a physical therapist, occupational therapist, or athletic trainer and may include the following during scheduled “on-site” hours:
- Job-specific stretch program
- Injury evaluations (specifically sprain/strain injuries)
- Injury treatment
- Case management services
- Safety incentive programs
- Safety and Wellness Committee
Benefits of injury prevention services:
- Consistent presence of a trained therapist will allow employees to access specialists in orthopedic conditions and work-related injuries. The employee will also receive a customized care plan.
- Employees can access the therapist at no cost prior to seeing his/her physician for their condition.
- The therapist has the ability to see the worker perform work tasks and give instant feedback on how he/she can decrease strain on the body while performing the job demands necessary for the position.
A comprehensive job analysis will be performed specific to a job classification.
Benefits of ergonomic assessment:
- Functional job analysis and ergonomic assessments are provided by therapists that specialize in ergonomics, orthopedic conditions, sprain/strain injuries and work-related musculoskeletal injuries.
- A detailed job analysis with digital photos will be presented to the company. Recommendations will also be provided for the job that was analyzed.
Utilizing a Functional Job Analysis, a pre-employment screening can be created and utilized by a company. The screening is used as a post-offer, pre-employment tool that tests a potential employee’s ability to perform essential job functions. The screening is ADA compliant.
Benefits of a pre-employment screening:
- HealthSource Solutions will provide the screening within 24-48 hours from the date and time of the request.
- The screening can be arranged at the place of employment during the hiring process.
- Pre-employment screening will assist the employer in hiring employees that are able to perform the essential job demands for a particular position.